Welcome! I am a post-doctoral researcher in Wang Lab in Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. I am also a LDI associate fellow at the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economic (LDI) at the University of Pennsylvania. I obtained my Ph.D. in Economics from Lehigh University in 2020.
- June ‘20 - My New NBER working paper [No. 30155] just came out. It quantifies the impact of NIH grant expansion due to ARRA on ancestral diversity in human genomics science.
- June ‘13 - My New NBER working paper [No. 30139] studies how COVID vaccine campagin affects medical treatment utilization.
- May ‘18 - I am a fellow at Leonard Instutite of Health Economics (LDI) at University of Pennsylvania.
- Email: Fuwei@pennmedicine.upenn.edu
- D101 Richards Building, 3700 Hamilton Walk, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104.